When Tree Removal is a Priority
Gaston’s Tree Service has offered quality tree removal since 1972. Since then, we’ve encountered a number of reasons why customers need trees removed. While the degree of urgency can vary, it’s important to remove a tree as quickly as possible if any of the following issues are present:
- The tree is structurally compromised
- The tree runs the risk of falling on a valuable target
- The tree’s roots are growing in unwanted areas, causing damage
- The tree is dead or dying
The team at Gaston’s Tree Service can remove any tree, no matter the size
When Else Should I Remove a Tree?
Tree removal may not be crucial for safety or to prevent damage, but customers do have other motives for getting rid of trees in their yard. Some other common reasons for tree removal include:
- The tree is in the way of a construction area
- Trees are getting in the way of a view
- Tree growth has gotten out of hand and is now preventing grass from growing or overwhelming the space
- Pollen, leaves, sap, or fruit is falling on the property and becoming an issue
- The tree is unattractive
Alternatively, tree removal may not be necessary. Customers may consider other methods to control their tree issues, such as pruning or structural reinforcement.